- 2019 Sanibel & Captiva Association of Realtors President
- 2018 Sanibel & Captiva Association of Realtors President-Elect
- Sanibel & Captiva Island Specialist Designation
- Resort & Second Home Property Specialist Designation
- e-Pro Designation
- At Home With Diversity Designation
- 2013-2017 Sanibel & Captiva Association of Realtors Honor Society
- 2017 Sanibel & Captiva Association of Realtors Secretary
- 2016 Sanibel & Captiva Association of Realtors Director
- 2016 Florida Association of Realtors Honor Society
- 2013 Sanibel & Captiva Association of Realtors Rookie of the Year
Kasey Albright is a true Sanibel Island native. She has lived her whole life on the island except for 4 years while attending college in Orlando. She graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in Fall 2011. Growing up in a real estate household, she realized early on that she wanted to follow in her parent’s footsteps as Realtors. While away at college, Kasey missed Sanibel’s beautiful sandy beaches and it’s warm community atmosphere. She earned her real estate license in 2011 while still in school and, upon graduation, immediately moved back to Sanibel to begin her life as a real estate agent. She joined her parent’s team of Steve Harrell and Toby Tolp who have established themselves as leading authorities of Sanibel & Captiva real estate with over $350,000,000 in sales. For them, real estate success is more than a sale of a property. It is helping their clients tap into the lifestyle of the islands, whether looking for a primary residence or a vacation home. Kasey married Brendan Albright in October 2013 and they welcomed a son, Bryce, in March 2018.
Kasey served on the board for the Junior League of Fort Myers. She also is the Assistant Volleyball Coach at her alma mater Fort Myers High School. She is a member of the Fort Myers Woman's Communtity Club.